Fae Friday is an awesome new weekly post created by Kristy at Caffeinated Fae. I’m super excited to participate in this (and to have been an avid supporter of it from the beginning)! A topic is provided each week, and Kristy is so welcoming to ideas from others. If you have any ideas for topics, reach out to her through her blog or on Twitter (@caffeinatedfae).
Here’s how it works:
- Link back to this page on Caffeinated Fae.
- If the prompt idea comes from another blog, link to that blog as well.
- Use #FaeFriday when posting to social media so we can all find each other!
- Participate when you can and have fun with the prompt!
Here’s this week’s prompt: Happy Pride Month! It’s #FaeFriday and I can’t wait to celebrate my first pride which is why the prompt this week is: What are some of your favorite LGBTQIA+ authors?
I have a bunch of favorite LGBTQIA+ authors, so the hardest part of this prompt was narrowing my selection down to just a few. You know what I mean? Here’s some of my favorites:
- Anna-Marie McLemore, author of Dark and Deepest Red
- Becky Albertalli, author of Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda
- Kacen Callender, author of Felix Ever After
- Casey McQuiston, author of One Last Stop
- Rivers Solomon, author of The Deep
- Dahlia Adler, author of Cool for the Summer
- Leah Johnson, author of You Should See Me in a Crown
Who are some of your favorite LGBTQIA+ authors?
Categories: Fae Friday