Fae Friday is an awesome new weekly post created by Kristy at Caffeinated Fae. I’m super excited to participate in this (and to have been an avid supporter of it from the beginning)! A topic is provided each week, and Kristy is so welcoming to ideas from others. If you have any ideas for topics, reach out to her through her blog or on Twitter (@caffeinatedfae).
Here’s how it works:
- Link back to this page on Caffeinated Fae.
- If the prompt idea comes from another blog, link to that blog as well.
- Use #FaeFriday when posting to social media so we can all find each other!
- Participate when you can and have fun with the prompt!
I bet you all saw this one coming! It’s #FaeFriday and we’re still celebrating Pride Month! The prompt this week is: What are some of your favorite LGBTQIA+ characters?
- Briseis (and her Moms) from This Poison Heart by Kalynn Bayron
- Shane and Phillip from The Lost Prince by Cait Marie
- August and Jane from One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston
- Lara and Jasmine from Cool for the Summer by Dahlia Adler
- Felix from Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender
- Hook and Darling from Hook by Gina L. Maxwell
- Anden from Jade City by Fonda Lee
- Xiala from Black Sun by Rebecca Roanhorse
- Hypnos from The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi
Ok, so there’s a LOT more I wanted to list, but I had to stop myself or this list could have gone on forever.
What are some of your favorite LGBTQIA+ characters?
Categories: Fae Friday