Fae Friday is an awesome new weekly post created by Kristy at Caffeinated Fae. I’m super excited to participate in this (and to have been an avid supporter of it from the beginning)! A topic is provided each week, and Kristy is so welcoming to ideas from others. If you have any ideas for topics, reach out to her through her blog or on Twitter (@caffeinatedfae).
Here’s how it works:
- Link back to this page on Caffeinated Fae.
- If the prompt idea comes from another blog, link to that blog as well.
- Use #FaeFriday when posting to social media so we can all find each other!
- Participate when you can and have fun with the prompt!
This week’s topic is: What are some of your favorite books that have faeries in them?
Considering how much I love reading books about faeries, you’d think that this would have been an easier topic for me to come up with books for, but surprisingly, I kind of struggled with it? I managed to come up with seriously the most basic list ever, but I happen to love fae that are a little scary and malevolent, not the kind of nice, sweet watered down kind. So here’s what I’ve got:
- House of Hollow by Krystal Sutherland
- An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson
- Basically ANYTHING by Sarah J. Maas
- The Folk of the Air series by Holly Black
What about you? Share some of your faves!
Categories: Fae Friday