Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
Like everyone else who blogs about books and loves to read, I have a TBR list that is a mile long. I have a bunch of ARCs that need to be read this winter for NetGalley, as well as a few other books that need to be reviewed. And I’m sure that I’m still going to have some books that I check out from the library. But … I keep saying that I’ve got to work on reading some of the books I own, and focusing less on taking out books from the library. So I’m making a list of the top ten books that I own and haven’t read yet, that I’m planning to read this winter:
- Witches Steeped in Gold by Ciannon Smart
- The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware
- The Beautiful by Renée Ahdieh
- Vulpini by Meg Pelliccio
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samatha Shannon
- Sweet and Bitter Magic by Adrienne Tooley
- Star Daughter by Shveta Thakrar
- Among the Beasts and Briars by Ashley Poston
- Lore by Alexandra Bracken
- Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber
What are some of the books on your winter TBR?
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday