I’ve been neglecting my usual weekly posts in favor of the Bookish New Year’s Challenge, but I’m glad to be back to my routine. Kristy from Caffeinated Fae posted this last week, and basically invited everyone to join in. As you probably already know, I can’t resist a book tag, especially when it’s from one of my favorite bloggers. (P.S. If you don’t already follow her, you totally should).
How many books are you planning on reading in 2020?
I set my goal to 100 for now. I’ll probably wind up increasing this at some point, but I kind of like the feeling of accomplishment I get when I have to raise the goal.
Name five books you didn’t get to read in 2019 but want to make a priority in 2020?
- Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- House of Salt and Sorrows by Erin A. Craig
- Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi
Name a genre you want to read more of in 2020?
I’d like to read more contemporary fiction and even a little romance. As part of a challenge I’m doing, I plan to read at least one non-fiction book and one poetry book, which are both WAY outside of my comfort zone as well.
Three non-book related goals for 2020?
- Drinking more water is definitely a priority.
- I’d like to start planning out my posts in advance.
- I want to start eating more fruits and vegetables that I already do.
What’s a book you’ve had forever that you still need to read?
The Art of War by Sun Tzu. I’m planning to read it as my non-fiction book for a challenge this year.
One word that you’re hoping 2020 will be?
Everyone who wants to join in! Consider yourself tagged!!
Categories: Book Tags