I was tagged in this by Luna @ Bookish Luna (I actually volunteered), since I actually love doing book tags! Plus, she’s really awesome, and has a really great blog that you should check out if you haven’t already.
- Thank the person who tagged you and link to their post
- Put the rules at the beginning or after introduction
- Answer the 13 questions
- Tag 13 people to do the tag
- Delete Question 13, add a new number one question of your own
- You are free to use the tag image somewhere in the post
1. What is your favorite horror novel or short story?
I don’t really read much horror, but I remember reading The Fall of the House of Usher by Edgar Allen Poe in school and liking it.
2. What was the last Halloween costume you wore?
Wow, this is really going back pretty far. I haven’t dressed up for Halloween in a really long time. I can’t remember dressing up after college, when my roommate dressed up as an oompa loompa and I dressed up as an 80s prom queen. It was a pretty epic year.
3. What is your favorite fall snack?
I know I’m going to get some flak for this, but I absolutely LOVE candy corn! *please don’t hate me*
4. Do you carve pumpkins?
I have actually never carved a pumpkin in my life.
5. Do you prefer horror movies or stories?
I don’t really like either. I’ll watch a mystery, but that’s about it for me. I’m the biggest wuss when it comes to that stuff.
6. What is your favorite Halloween memory?
The same year that my college roommate and I dressed up, we had a huge party in our apartment and had so much fun! Everyone came in awesome costumes and cut loose.
7. Do you prefer to give out candy or get candy?
Uhhhh, get candy, of course!
8. Do you decorate for Halloween or fall?
I do change the decor a bit for fall, but I’m not really very talented in the decorative arts. If I was, I would totally decorate more for the season.
9. Do you have a favorite urban legend? If so what is it?
I don’t really have a favorite urban legend. But I want to hear about yours!
10. Would you rather spend a night in a grave yard or a haunted house?
Well, to be honest, neither! I need more information before making this choice, though. Is the house haunted by a friendly spirit? If so, then definitely the haunted house. If it’s a harmful spirit, then the graveyard. It’s just a creepy place, and I don’t think there’s anything to be worried about other than maybe bugs or worms, which just creep me out really bad.
11. What is your favorite spooky movie?
Bram Stoker’s Dracula, for sure. I LOVE that movie!
12. Who is your favorite character from a horror movie or book?
I recently read Dread Nation by Justina Ireland, which is technically classified as horror, so I’m going to go with Jane McKeene, since she’s really badass and a total feminist way before her time!
13. What is your favorite monster?
Wow, this is a tough one! I would have to say werewolves, since I love the idea of the animal nature taking over and having free rein periodically.
Okay, so here’s my questions:
- What is your favorite horror novel or short story?
- What was the last Halloween costume you wore?
- What is your favorite fall snack?
- Do you carve pumpkins?
- Do you prefer horror movies or stories?
- What is your favorite Halloween memory?
- Do you prefer to give out candy or get candy?
- Do you decorate for Halloween or fall?
- Do you have a favorite urban legend? If so what is it?
- Would you rather spend a night in a grave yard or a haunted house?
- What is your favorite spooky movie?
- Who is your favorite character from a horror movie or book?
- What kind of books always put you in the autumn/Halloween mood?
Kristy @ Caffeinated Fae
Dini @ DiniPanda Reads
Susan @ NovelLives
Cielo @ Bellerose Reads
Jodie @ Witty and Sarcastic Book Club
Becky @ Becky’s Book Blog
and anyone else who wants to join in!
Categories: Book Tags