This tag was created by Eryn @ Love Your Shelf. I was tagged by Nehal @ Books and Words. She’s super sweet and really fun, so if you haven’t checked out her blog, you should visit and give her a follow! This sounds like such a fun (and easy) tag to do, so it was the perfect thing for me to do this week, when I didn’t have the energy or focus to devote to a long tag.
- Pick the last book you read.
- Put that book in Google Translate and translate it into 3 different languages, then back to English. (Please put which languages you used to translate them!)
- See how close (or how far) it is to the original book title.
- Lastly, put the original book title at the bottom and talk about your last read!
Translated Title (English-Hawaiian-Japanese-Romanian-English):
Can you guess what the original title might be?
I guess Google Translate isn’t all that accurate, since the actual title was ….
- Millay @ Millay’s Musings
- Dini @ DiniPandaReads
- Becky @ Becky’s Book Blog
- Ashley @ Red-Haired Ash Reads
- Leelynn @ Sometimes Leelynn Reads
- Susan @ Novel Lives
- and anyone else who wants to participate!
Categories: Book Tags