I was nominated for this award by Riddhi @ Whispering Stories, and I’m super flattered. If you haven’t already visited (and followed) her blog, you definitely should, because she is seriously awesome and posts some really cool stuff.
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
1. What is the one thing you will never do? I have absolutely no plans to ever go skydiving. I’m not throwing shade at people who do, but I can’t ever imagine myself willingly doing that.
2. One book you will protect with your life? Just one? Damn Riddhi, you aren’t holding back right from the start, huh? I don’t know if I could just pick one book, because I need some variety in my life!
3. The most tragic moment of your life? (If you do not mind sharing) I’d have to say when my niece passed away was the worst moment of my life. It’s always tragic when someone dies young.
4. The one food that you will eat, even on a full stomach? Sweets. I have such a sweet tooth, that I can always make room for a little dessert.
5. One book that you can reread forever and not get bored? I don’t usually reread books, but I can always manage to reread the series A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin. There’s so many viewpoints and things going on that there’s something new that I pick up on every time I reread it.
6. Which post that you have written is your favourite? Share the link as well. I’m super proud of a post I wrote about how to get through a TBR list. It’s called How to Crush Your TBR List, and I talk about some techniques that I use to get through as many books each month as I do.
7. What is the one thing you like about my blog? What is the one thing you don’t? (Don’t say nothing, we are past that) I really like that your personality comes through in the posts. I think sometimes it’s hard to get that to show, but you do that really well and make it seem effortless. There honestly isn’t anything I really dislike, but if you’re forcing me to choose (and you clearly are), I don’t love the way you sometimes lump multiple tags into one post, because it involves more scrolling to find out which one I’m tagged in. I obviously like things to be as simple as possible lol
Here’s my questions:
- What’s your favorite non-reading activity?
- Who is your favorite author of all time?
- What is one author who you wish you could read in their original language (that’s different from your own)?
- Which book to movie adaptation is your favorite?
- How do you organize your bookshelves?
- Are you a mood reader or do you plan your TBR?
- Which blog post is your favorite (share the link) – Yes, I stole Riddhi’s question, but I liked it!
- Dini @ DiniPandaReads
- Leelynn @ Sometimes Leelynn Reads
- Susan @ Novel Lives
- Maggie @ Storme Reads a Lot
- Becky @ Becky’s Book Blog
- Millay @ Millay’s Musings
- Evelina @ Avalinah’s Books
- Jodie @ Witty and Sarcastic Bookclub
- Beth @ Before We Go Blog
- Cielo @ BelleRose Reads
I can’t wait to see all your posts!