Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
This week’s topic is a spring cleaning freebie. And my NetGalley TBR list has been on my mind a lot lately. Mainly because books are accruing faster than I’m reading them, and I’ve now got 21 books piled up. So my Top Ten Tuesday post this week is all about the NetGalley books that I’m going to read sooner rather than later. Because obviously if I say it on here, someone is going to hold me accountable, right? PLEASE?
- Are We There Yet? By Kathleen West — March 16
- The Light of the Midnight Stars by Rena Rossner — April 13
- Malice by Heather Walter — April 13
- Anchored Hearts by Priscilla Oliveras — April 27
- Heart on a Leash by Alanna Martin — April 27
- Cool for the Summer by Dahlia Adler — May 11
- A Master of Djinn by P. Djèlí Clark — May 11
- That Thing About Bollywood by Supriya Kelkar — May 18
- The Soulmate Equation by Christina Lauren — May 18
- Happy Endings by Thien-Kim Lam — May 18
What are some books that you’re planning to knock off your NetGalley TBR in the next few weeks?
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday