Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
This week’s topic is book titles that are complete sentences. I figured that this was going to be a challenge, and I was right, but also pleasantly surprised that there were more titles that worked as full sentences that I had expected! So here’s what I came up with, and I am not ashamed to admit that I kind of cheated by using three titles in a series because they all worked really well:
- You Are Not Alone by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
- Are We There Yet? by Kathleen West
- Act Your Age, Eve Brown by Talia Hibbert
- Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert
- Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert
- One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus
- You Should See Me in a Crown by Leah Johnson
- Don’t Call the Wolf by Aleksandra Ross
- We Unleash the Merciless Storm by Tehlor Kay Mejia
- Kill the Queen by Jennifer Estep
What are some full sentence book titles that you’ve read?
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday