Fae Friday is an awesome new weekly post created by Kristy at Caffeinated Fae. I’m super excited to participate in this (and to have been an avid supporter of it from the beginning)! A topic is provided each week, and Kristy is so welcoming to ideas from others. If you have any ideas for topics, reach out to her through her blog or on Twitter (@caffeinatedfae).
Here’s how it works:
- Link back to this page on Caffeinated Fae.
- If the prompt idea comes from another blog, link to that blog as well.
- Use #FaeFriday when posting to social media so we can all find each other!
- Participate when you can and have fun with the prompt!
Astrology is one of my favorite things to study which is why the prompt this week is: What are some books that use the astrology, zodiac signs, etc. that you have enjoyed?
When thinking of the (many) books that I’ve read, I was surprised to realize that I don’t think that I’ve read a single book in which astrology or zodiac signs play any role in the story. So I’m going to put my own little spin on this week’s prompt and talk about a couple of books featuring astrology or zodiac signs that I would like to read in the future:
- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Madness of Mercury by Connie di Marco
What about you? Have you read any great books featuring astrology or zodiac signs?
Categories: Fae Friday
Leave a Reply