Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
While I do enjoy my dark and twisty reads, sometimes I just want to read something light and fluffy. Especially after the last year or two. There’s a reason they’re all in the romance genre, probably because they involve a happy ending? Here are some books that I couldn’t read without smiling:
- If the Shoe Fits by Julie Murphy
- The Dating Dare by Jayci Lee
- The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
- Act Your Age, Eve Brown by Talia Hibbert
- Rent a Boyfriend by Gloria Chao
- One to Watch by Kate Stayman-London
- The Last Summer by Cait Marie
- With the Fire on High by Elizabeth Acevedo
- Hook by Gina L. Maxwell
- Kate in Waiting by Becky Albertalli
What are some books that always make you smile?
Categories: Book Review