Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
I absolutely love the fall. The days are less hot, the nights have started to get chilly, and soon enough the leaves will be changing. I’m already all about the pumpkin everything. But as the weather cools, I’ve noticed that I gravitate towards mysteries and thrillers. Maybe it’s because I want to participate in the spirit of spooky season without actually reading horror because I’m a huge wuss, or it could have something to do with the seasonal change. Here’s some of the books that I’m really looking forward to reading this fall:
- The Women of Troy by Pat Barker
- The City Beautiful by Aden Polydoros
- The Bronzed Beasts by Roshani Chokshi
- You’ll Be the Death of Me by Karen M. McManus
- The Matzah Ball by Jean Meltzer
- The Other Merlin by Robyn Schneider
- Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber
- A Spindle Splintered by Alix E. Harrow
- The God of Lost Words by A.J. Hackwith
- Gilded by Marissa Meyer
What about you? What’s on your fall TBR list?
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday