Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
2021 was an amazing year for books, with an incredible number of really good books that were released. And while I read a lot of them, there were some that were on my TBR list that I just couldn’t get around to reading in time. Naturally, they’ve carried over into my 2022 reading list, and I’ll hopefully get to read a good number of them this year. Here they are:
- Amari and the Night Brothers by B.B. Alston
- The Witch’s Heart by Genevieve Gornichec
- The Prison Healer by Lynette Noni
- Arsenic and Adobo by Mia P. Manansala
- Ace of Spades by Farida Abiké-Íyimidé
- Sisters of the Snake by Sarena & Sasha Nano
- She Who Became the Sun by Shelley Parker-Chan
- These Hollow Vows by Lexi Ryan
- Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber
- Year of the Reaper by Makiia Lucier
Have you read any of these? Which 2021 releases were you hoping to read, but didn’t?
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday