Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
This week’s topic is supposed to be books with a unit of time in the title, but this turned out to be an unexpectedly difficult one for me. And since it is Pride Month and various states in the US have been working hard to pass anti-LGBTQ legislation, I think it’s a bit more fitting for me to highlight some LGBTQ books and creators instead.
- Hell Followed With Us by Andrew Joseph White
- She Who Became the Sun by Shelley Parker Chan
- Dark and Deepest Red by Anna-Marie McLemore
- Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller
- Once More With Chutzpah by Haley Neil
- Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender
- First Time for Everything by Henry Fry
- Siren Queen by Nghi Vo
- Black Sun by Rebecca Roanhorse
- Written in the Stars by Alexandria Bellefleur
What are some of your favorite LGBTQ books and creators?
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday