Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
This week’s original prompt was “hilarious book titles,” but I don’t usually read a lot of books with hilarious titles. Instead, I’m pulling out a topic I saw recently that I’ve been saving for a rainy day. Kristin @ Kristin Kraves Books came up with NetGalley rejections that broke my heart, and I’ve gotten so many that it’s going to be hard to limit myself to ten, but here are the ten most recent rejections that stung the most:
- Lord of the Fly Fest by Goldy Moldavsky
- The Kiss Curse by Erin Sterling
- Bone Weaver by Aden Polydoros
- The Witch and the Tsar by Olesya Salnikova Gilmore
- House of Hunger by Alexis Henderson
- Princess of Souls by Alexandra Christo
- The Rewind by Allison Winn Scotch
- All the Blood We Share by Camilla Bruce
- We Deserve Monuments by Jas Hammonds
- The Poison Season by Mara Rutherford
What are some NetGalley rejections that crushed you?
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday