Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
I’ve been focusing on reading a lot of recent books, so finding books that I love which were written more than ten years ago took a lot of effort on my part. Here’s some of my favorite books that are at least a decade old:
- A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness (2011).
- The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman (2011).
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (2012).
- The Last Kingdom by Bernard Cornwell (2006).
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (2005).
- The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett (2002).
- Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi (2000).
- The Witching Hour by Anne Rice (2004).
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (2008).
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini (2003).
What are some books that were written more than 10 years ago that you love?
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday