Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
This week’s topic is about books I read on vacation, but I haven’t taken many vacations lately. The last one I took was to Israel, and it was a really busy one, where we went on a tour, so each night I was exhausted, so there wasn’t any time for reading. Since this isn’t a great topic for me, I’m going to switch it around and talk about some books by Latine/Hispanic authors that I want to read. I figured it’s a good time since it’s Hispanic Heritage Month. Here’s some that I’m dying to read:
- Lord of the Fly Fest by Goldy Moldavsky
- The Name Bearer by Natalia Hernandez
- The Lesbiana’s Guide to Catholic School by Sonora Reyes
- The Sunbearer Trials by Aiden Thomas
- Of Women and Salt by Gabriela Garcia
- Fat Chance, Charlie Vega by Crystal Maldonado
- River Woman, River Demon by Jennifer Givhan
- Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Córdova
- Furia by Yamile Saied Méndez
- Dominicana by Angie Cruz
What books written by Latine authors are on your TBR?
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday