Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
This week’s topic has a little bit of leeway, since Jana was kind enough to give a prompt that isn’t too specific. The original prompt is “books I bought/borrowed because …”
I decided to create a top ten list of books I borrowed because they were recommended to me.
I have a lot of awesome people that I’ve connected with on social media, and they have provided some recommendations that have been SPOT ON! While this list isn’t by any means comprehensive, here’s the top ten books I’ve read as a result of recommendations:
- Pan by Gina L. Maxwell
- A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Uprooted by Naomi Novik
- Romanov by Nadine Brandes
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
What are some of the best books that have been recommended to you?
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday