Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
This week’s topic is books that make me hungry!
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo — Nina’s sweet tooth and the waffles never failed to make me hungry!
- With the Fire on High by Elizabeth Acevedo — seriously? There were recipes included in the book, and Emoni’s food just sounded so good I wish I could eat it.
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell —I wouldn’t mind trying some sour cherry scones. They sound delicious.
- The Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon had some foods that sounded really good. Not all of it, but definitely some of it.
- A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles — living in a posh hotel has some perks, like the foods. Some of the meals sounded so good, and there are some Russian foods that I absolutely love.
- And as much as I hate to admit it, the series about a school for young magicians by a hateful transphobe who shall not be named always made me hungry for foods that don’t exist.
Looks like today’s post is a top six Tuesday! What are some books that make you hungry?
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday