Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
This week’s prompt is: Books On My Winter 2020-2021 TBR. There weren’t a lot of great things to be said about 2020, but so many of the books released in 2020 were absolutely incredible! Apparently, 2021 is going to be keeping up on that trend, because there are some books scheduled for release that sound great. A lot of them are continuations in series that I’ve started reading and am really looking forward to! So without further ado, here are my top ten releases of January and early February 2021 (with Goodreads links):
- Hold Back the Tide by Melinda Salisbury – January 5
- Lore by Alexandra Bracken – January 5
- Concrete Rose by Angie Thomas – January 12
- The Ruthless Lady’s Guide to Wizardry by C.M. Waggoner – January 12
- We Free the Stars by Hafsah Faizal – January 19
- In the Garden of Spite by Camilla Bruce – January 19
- Wings of Ebony by J. Elle – January 26
- A Vow So Bold and Deadly by Brigid Kemmerer – January 26
- All the Tides of Fate by Adalyn Grace – February 2
- A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas – February 16
What book releases are you looking forward to in early 2021?
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday