Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
This week’s topic is “colorful book covers,” and I’ve never really thought about how few books I’ve read that have colorful covers. The majority of the books that I read feature covers with muted colors or schemes with shades of one or two colors. After looking through the books that I’ve read, I managed to find ten that had fairly colorful covers. Here they are (in no particular order):
- The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
- Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender
- Raybearer by Jordan Ifueko
- All the Tides of Fate by Adalyn Grace
- The Camelot Betrayal by Kiersten White
- Saint X by Alexis Schaitkin
- We Unleash the Merciless Storm by Tehlor Kay Mejia
- You Should See Me in a Crown by Leah Johnson
- The Gilded Ones by Namina Forna
- The Merciful Crow by Margaret Owen
Have you read any of these? What are some brightly colored book covers that you love?
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday