Fae Friday is an awesome new weekly post created by Kristy at Caffeinated Fae. I’m super excited to participate in this (and to have been an avid supporter of it from the beginning)! A topic is provided each week, and Kristy is so welcoming to ideas from others. If you have any ideas for topics, reach out to her through her blog or on Twitter (@caffeinatedfae).
Here’s how it works:
- Link back to this page on Caffeinated Fae.
- If the prompt idea comes from another blog, link to that blog as well.
- Use #FaeFriday when posting to social media so we can all find each other!
- Participate when you can and have fun with the prompt!
It’s #FaeFriday and the weekend before Kristy’s bestie’s birthday! That is why the prompt this week is: what are some of your favorite friendships that you have read?
I love a book that has great friendships in it, and these four really hit the mark so well.
- One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston
- Catastrophe Queen by Emma Hart
- The Soulmate Equation by Christina Lauren
- A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas
Friendships have always appealed to me as part of a story, probably because it’s such an important part of my own life. So it isn’t surprising that some of my favorite books have amazing friendships in them, even if it isn’t always the main focus of the story, although found family is a natural extension of this. Friends are the ones that I want to celebrate with when something good happens, and the ones who I run to when I’m upset/heartbroken/scared, and the ones who help me figure out what I’m feeling when I don’t even know.
What are some of your favorite friendships in books?
Categories: Fae Friday