Fae Friday is an awesome new weekly post created by Kristy at Caffeinated Fae. I’m super excited to participate in this (and to have been an avid supporter of it from the beginning)! A topic is provided each week, and Kristy is so welcoming to ideas from others. If you have any ideas for topics, reach out to her through her blog or on Twitter (@caffeinatedfae).
Here’s how it works:
- Link back to this page on Caffeinated Fae.
- If the prompt idea comes from another blog, link to that blog as well.
- Use #FaeFriday when posting to social media so we can all find each other!
- Participate when you can and have fun with the prompt!
It’s #FaeFriday and Kristy’s big sister’s birthday! That is why the prompt this week is: what are some of your favorite siblings?
Ironically, Wednesday was MY big sister’s birthday too, so it’s definitely the perfect week to celebrate sibling relationships. So here’s some of my favorite books that feature siblings:
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid – although the Riva siblings have their share of hardships in life, the one constant is that there is plenty of love to go around.
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han – the relationship between the three sisters is so realistic. They fight, they tease each other, but in the end, they really value the bond between sisters above all.
- The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi – the relationship between Maya and Gauri is amazing.
- The Brown Sisters by Talia Hibbert – OMG these three girls are sister goals! I love how different they are, but the way that they still support each other no matter what.
What are some of your favorite siblings depicted in books?
Categories: Fae Friday