Fae Friday is an awesome new weekly post created by Kristy at Caffeinated Fae. I’m super excited to participate in this (and to have been an avid supporter of it from the beginning)! A topic is provided each week, and Kristy is so welcoming to ideas from others. If you have any ideas for topics, reach out to her through her blog or on Twitter (@caffeinatedfae).
Here’s how it works:
- Link back to this page on Caffeinated Fae.
- If the prompt idea comes from another blog, link to that blog as well.
- Use #FaeFriday when posting to social media so we can all find each other!
- Participate when you can and have fun with the prompt!
This week’s #FaeFriday post is all about looking to the future. What are some books that you can’t wait to read in the last half of the year?
Not too long ago, I talked about the upcoming 2021 releases that I want to read, so instead, I’m going to talk about some of the library books that I have already taken out but haven’t gotten to read yet, although I’m definitely planning to start soon:
- World Without End by Ken Follett — I read The Pillars of the Earth, and absolutely loved it. Historical fiction is such an intriguing subject, and I always feel like I learn something new.
- The Wicker King by K. Ancrum — This just sounded like such a cool story idea, and I’ve heard great things about it. I can’t wait to dive into this fantasy story that incorporates elements of mental illness.
- A Cuban Girl’s Guide to Tea and Tomorrow by Laura Taylor Namey — I’ve heard so many people rave about this romance, and I have got to check it out for myself. The concept sounds right up my alley, and I just couldn’t resist.
What are some books that you’re planning to read?
Categories: Fae Friday