Fae Friday is an awesome new weekly post created by Kristy at Caffeinated Fae. I’m super excited to participate in this (and to have been an avid supporter of it from the beginning)! A topic is provided each week, and Kristy is so welcoming to ideas from others. If you have any ideas for topics, reach out to her through her blog or on Twitter (@caffeinatedfae).
Here’s how it works:
- Link back to this page on Caffeinated Fae.
- If the prompt idea comes from another blog, link to that blog as well.
- Use #FaeFriday when posting to social media so we can all find each other!
- Participate when you can and have fun with the prompt!
Did you know that 24 is Kristy’s favorite number? So, this week’s prompt is: What are some books that have numbers in the title? Did you love them?
Since a recent TTT post focused on books on my TBR with numbers in the title, this week I’m going to discuss books that I’ve recently read with numbers in the title.
- Seven Up by Janet Evanovich — The whole series has a number in the title, and found each of them to be quite enjoyable, light, funny reads that cut the tension when reading a heavy or tense book.
- Love, Chai, and Other Four-Letter Words by Annika Sharma — I just finished this one, and it made me laugh, cry, and crave chai like no ones business.
- When Two Feathers Fell From the Sky by Margaret Verble — This was a slow-paced historical fiction with elements of magical realism and a dash of romance, but it was pretty interesting.
- Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen M. McManus — I’m always a sucker for a McManus book, and this one was no different.
- Six Crimson Cranes by Elizabeth Lim — This was a fantasy that I got wrapped up in and wasn’t quite ready to let go of when it finished.
What about you? What books with numbers in the title have I missed that I really should read?
Categories: Fae Friday