Fae Friday is an awesome new weekly post created by Kristy at Caffeinated Fae. I’m super excited to participate in this (and to have been an avid supporter of it from the beginning)! A topic is provided each week, and Kristy is so welcoming to ideas from others. If you have any ideas for topics, reach out to her through her blog or on Twitter (@caffeinatedfae).
Here’s how it works:
- Link back to this page on Caffeinated Fae.
- If the prompt idea comes from another blog, link to that blog as well.
- Use #FaeFriday when posting to social media so we can all find each other!
- Participate when you can and have fun with the prompt!
IT’S SPOOKY SEASON!!!! What books are you reading in October?
I’ve got a lot on my plate for October, as far as reading goes. I have a lot coming up due on my NetGalley TBR, which you can see in my State of the ARC post that you can find here. I’m also planning to finally work through my library backlog. Here are the books I currently have checked out that I would like to read this month, as well as a couple of books I’ve received from authors:
- Cursed by Thomas Wheeler
- A Cuban Girl’s Guide to Tea and Tomorrow by Laura Taylor Namey
- The Weight of the Stars by K. Ancrum
- Escaping from Houdini by Kerri Maniscalco
- Capturing the Devil by Kerri Maniscalco
- Deja Dead by Kathy Reichs
- The Bookshop of Second Chances by Jackie Fraser
- The Reader by Traci Chee
- Someone We Know by Shari Lapena
- Children of Camelot by Amy Bartelloni
- Vulpini by Meg Pelliccio
- Hard Eight by Janet Evanovich
What’s on your TBR for this month? If you have any suggestions for spooky but not scary books, drop them below!
Categories: Book Review, Fae Friday
Leave a Reply