Fae Friday is an awesome new weekly post created by Kristy at Caffeinated Fae. I’m super excited to participate in this (and to have been an avid supporter of it from the beginning)! A topic is provided each week, and Kristy is so welcoming to ideas from others. If you have any ideas for topics, reach out to her through her blog or on Twitter (@caffeinatedfae).
Here’s how it works:
- Link back to this page on Caffeinated Fae.
- If the prompt idea comes from another blog, link to that blog as well.
- Use #FaeFriday when posting to social media so we can all find each other!
- Participate when you can and have fun with the prompt!
Happy New Year! The year is drawing to a close which is why I want to know: What are some of your favorite bloggers during 2021?
- Caffeinated Fae — While Kristy has been on an extended hiatus due to life circumstances, her blog has always bene one of my favorites, and a fabulous source of book recommendations. She’s never recommended a book that I haven’t fallen in love with, and her blog is even more beautiful since her revamp.
- Becky’s Book Blog — not only is she my favorite person to buddy read with, she also posts some amazing book reviews. Recently, she compiled a truly comprehensive list of all these amazing fantasy books being released in the first 6 months of 2022!
- Witty and Sarcastic Book Club — Jodie writes the most awesome reviews, focusing on fantasy, and highlights a lot of indie authors. She’s also a really cool person in general, but you should definitely check out her blog.
- Red-Haired Ash Reads — Ashley is hands down the most prolific reader that I know, and consistently expands my TBR. She reads and reviews a lot of paranormal fantasy, and her site is beautiful!
- Before We Go Blog — Beth is one of the first people I connected with on book twitter, and she continues to be one of the most welcoming people I know on the internet. Her blog is amazing, focusing on a wide range of cool topic, including fantasy, graphic novels, indie books, and guest posts in such a creative way.
- Avalinah’s Books — Evelina is another one of my favorite bloggers, reviewing an incredible array of books from MG to fantasy to nonfiction to historical fiction and anything in between. She was also the creator of the State of the ARC post!
- Hannah’s Book Blog — a girl after my own heart! Hannah’s tastes are as varied as my own, with her reviews crossing from classics to mystery, YA, crime thrillers, fantasy, and contemporary books. Her blog is definitely a great one to check out.
- Leafing Through Time — Simone has such a beautiful blog, it’s hard to resist browsing through it. She reads a lot of fantasy with some sci-fi thrown in, and she’s also got a gorgeous instagram account!
- Monogamist Reader — Marta has such an awesome blog that focuses on one of my favorite genres, YA fantasy! Our tastes overlap a lot, although she reads many of the books that I haven’t quite gotten around to yet, making it always a treat when I visit her blog.
- One Book More — Julie’s blog is another one I love to visit as often as I can. She reviews a lot of romance, fantasy, contemporary, classics, and sci-fi, giving me plenty of inspiration to further expand my never-ending TBR list.
Who are some of your favorite bloggers? Let me know so I can give them a follow!
Categories: Fae Friday