Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
Although most of my reading material generally comes from the library, the holiday season left me with some gift cards, and then I was notified of an amazing sale at Barnes and Noble. Normally, I only buy books that I’ve already read and loved, like The City Beautiful, but this time I went out of my comfort zone and bought a bunch of books I haven’t read yet. Plus, a few authors and publishers were kind enough to send me books, so my collection has expanded significantly. And just in time to highlight these gorgeous books for this week’s list! I’ve included links to these books in case you want to add them to your collection too.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, and I may earn a small commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase through my links.
- The Pomegranate by S.J. Schwaidelson
- Persian Tea by Jasmine Lawi
- The Redhead of Auschwitz by Nechama Bernbaum
- The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood
- Beasts of Prey by Ayana Gray
- Skin of the Sea by Natasha Bowen
- The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker
- The Bone Shard Daughter by Andrea Stewart
- The Witch Haven by Sasha Peyton Smith
- The City Beautiful by Aden Polydoros
Have you read any of these? What did you think?
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday