Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
This is an interesting topic that was submitted by Nicole @ How to Train a Book Dragon, and I’m sure there are literally zillions of books that have an adjective in the title. Here’s some that come to mind:
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas
- These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong
- Horrid by Katrina Leno
- The Lost Legends by Cait Marie
- Jade City by Fonda Lee
- A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
- The Gilded Ones by Namina Forna
- The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck
- The Redhead of Auschwitz by Nechama Birnbaum
What are some books featuring adjectives in the title that I’ve missed?
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday