Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
This week’s topic is submitted by Susan @ Bloggin’ ‘Bout Books, and I love the idea. I read quickly, and last month I spent a lot of time listening to audiobooks. However, it isn’t always as easy for me to organize my thoughts and write a review on my blog with an audiobook as it is for a print or digital book. So a lot of the time I just write up a quick review on Goodreads, and this gives me the chance to highlight some of the books I haven’t mentioned on my blog. Here’s the last ten books I read with a one-word review.
- In His Hands by Hannah Murray — spicy! 🌶🥵
- The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman — creative.
- Pachinko by Lee Min-Jin — sweeping.
- Fierce Kingdom — nerve-wracking.
- See You Yesterday by Rachel Lynn Solomon — fascinating.
- The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch — twisty.
- Playing the Palace by Paul Rudnick — hilarious.
- All These Bodies by Kendare Blake — intriguing.
- The Memory Keeper of Kyiv by Erin Litteken — heartbreaking.
- The Last Summer by Cait Marie — sweet.
Have you read any of these?
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday