I’ve really missed doing Friday Favorites, and since no one was currently hosting it, Cait @ Functionally Fictional decided to jump into the gap. Each week, she provides a prompt, and I get to talk about my favorite books that fit the topic. Feel free to join in – the more the merrier!
I’m actually obsessed with series. And while I adore some of the major series that everyone seems to rave about, I want to take today to talk about some of the more underrated series that I’m really enjoying. And yes, I’m currently in the process of finishing them, but they’re all really amazing so far. Here goes:
- Gentleman Bastard by Scott Lynch
- The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton
- Graceling Realm by Kristin Cashore
- The Shadow Game by Amanda Foody
- Magic of the Lost by C.L. Clark
- Edinburgh Nights by T.L. Huchu
- The Sandsea Trilogy by Chelsea Abdullah
- Fix-It Witches by Ann Aguirre
Have you read any of these? Which amazing series have I missed that need to be added to my TBR?
Categories: Friday Favorites