Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
As someone who adores reading series, I’m not always ready to let go of them even when they’re completed. I always wonder what happens after everything finishes up, and how everyone’s doing once things calm down in their lives! Here’s some completed series that I wish had more books:
- The Poppy War by R.F. Kuang.
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo.
- The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater.
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas.
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake.
- The Folk of the Air by Holly Black.
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco.
- Tiny Pretty Things by Dhonielle Clayton and Sona Charaipotra.
- The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer.
- The Brown Sisters by Talia Hibbert.
What are some completed series that you wish had more books?
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday