Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
As a reader with limited disposable income, I rely very heavily on ARCs and the library to access books. So when I do have a little bit of money to spend, I want to make sure that it’s on a book that I really love and want to reread often. This week’s TTT topic all about books that I loved so much that I had to get a copy of my own, and it was submitted by Alecia @ The Staircase Reader. So here’s a list of books that I fell in love with and had to get a copy of my own:
- This Rebel Heart by Katherine Locke
- The Gilded Ones by Namina Forna
- Rebel Daughter by Lori Banov Kauffman
- The Poppy War by R.F. Kuang
- The Unbroken by C.L. Clark
- The Lost Legends by Cait Marie
- Hook by Gina L. Maxwell
- The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
- Beach Read by Emily Henry
- The Revolution of Marina M. by Janet Fitch
What are some books that you loved so much you just had to buy a copy?
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday