Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
The original topic for today is supposed to be ten things I’d have at a bookish party, but I decided to go in a different direction since I’m not generally a huge fan of parties.
Instead, I’m choosing to write about ten books on my TBR for the month.
- Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo
- House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas
- Don’t Call the Wolf by Aleksandra Ross
- Foxglove Summer by Ben Aaronovitch
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
- The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller
- A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
- A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon
- Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
Have you read any of these? What did you think?
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday