Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
As a book lover, my TBR list grows at what seems to be an exponential rate. Sometimes I look back and recall exactly why I added them. But sometimes I just can’t remember why they are on there. Today’s topic is all about books I’ve added to my TBR and forgotten why (thanks to Louise @ Foxes & Fairy Tales).
- An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen
- The Woman in Our House by Andrew Hart
- Beside Myself by Ann Morgan
- Let’s Call It a Doomsday by Katie Henry
- Blood Rose Rebellion by Rosalyn Eves
- The Lady Rogue by Jenn Bennett
- If Only I Could Tell You by Hannah Beckerman
- After He Died by Michael J. Malone
- Heart of Thorns by Bree Barton
- Prognosis: A Memoir of My Brain by Sarah Vallance
Have you read any of these? What about you — any books that just appear on your TBR and you don’t remember how they got there?
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday