Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
This week’s topic is books I hope Santa brings, I don’t celebrate Christmas, and my holiday has already come and gone. So just like last year, I had to come up with my own creative topic if I wanted to participate in Top Ten Tuesday this week. Sometimes I wash there was a little more … inclusivity around this time of year.
So instead, I decided to list some of the physical books that are sitting on my TBR shelf, glaring at me and basically demanding to be read. I’m hoping to get at least *some* of these read before the end of the year. I absolutely feel judged by this pile of books. Realistically, I’m not going to get to all 10 of these plus the two I’m reading and the ebooks I have on deck, but it couldn’t hurt to try, right?
- Vulpini by Meg Pelliccio (The Remnants of the Old Gods #1)
- The Archive of the Forgotten by A.J. Hackwith (Hell’s Library #2)
- Unravel the Dusk by Elizabeth Lim (The Blood of Stars #2)
- The Silent Wife by Karin Slaughter (Will Trent #10)
- The Kingdom of Copper by S.A. Chakraborty (The Daevabad Trilogy #2)
- The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen
- Winter of Ice and Iron by Rachel Neumeier
- Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #3.5)
- The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi (The Star-Touched Queen #1)
- The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
What books are you planning to read before the end of the year?
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday