Fae Friday is an awesome new weekly post created by Kristy at Caffeinated Fae. I’m super excited to participate in this (and to have been an avid supporter of it from the beginning)! A topic is provided each week, and Kristy is so welcoming to ideas from others. If you have any ideas for topics, reach out to her through her blog or on Twitter (@caffeinatedfae).
Here’s the rules:
- Link back to this page on Caffeinated Fae.
- If the prompt idea comes from another blog, link to that blog as well.
- Use #FaeFriday when posting to social media so we can all find each other!
- Participate when you can and have fun with the prompt!
Happy Women’s History Month! Since it’s the first #FaeFriday in March we’re going to start off with the prompt: What are some of your favorite books written by women?
Wow, Kristy, way to give me literally the most difficult prompt right off the bat! I have so many favorite books written by female authors, so it’s hard to just pick one. Instead, I ended up picking a bunch of my favorites from various genres. There’s so many great books written by women out there that it was absolutely impossible to just pick a couple. Here’s what I came up with:
- Jade War by Fonda Lee
- A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas
- Rent a Boyfriend by Gloria Chao
- The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- We Hunt the Flame by Hafzah Faizal
What are some of your favorite books written by women?
Categories: Fae Friday