Fae Friday is an awesome new weekly post created by Kristy at Caffeinated Fae. I’m super excited to participate in this (and to have been an avid supporter of it from the beginning)! A topic is provided each week, and Kristy is so welcoming to ideas from others. If you have any ideas for topics, reach out to her through her blog or on Twitter (@caffeinatedfae).
Here’s how it works:
- Link back to this page on Caffeinated Fae.
- If the prompt idea comes from another blog, link to that blog as well.
- Use #FaeFriday when posting to social media so we can all find each other!
- Participate when you can and have fun with the prompt!
It’s #FaeFriday and it’s time to have some fun! What are some of your favorite books that you’ve read in 2021?
This is such a tough one for me, because I’ve read some incredibly great books so far in 2021! I’m going to really have to work to pare it down to a manageable few, but here goes:
- A Sky Beyond the Storm by Sabaa Tahir
- Jade War by Fonda Lee
- A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas
- The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
- The Bride Test by Helen Hoang
- We Free the Stars by Hafsah Faizal
- Rule of Wolves by Leigh Bardugo
What are some of your favorite reads so far this year? Let me know so I can add them to my TBR!
Categories: Fae Friday