Fae Friday is an awesome new weekly post created by Kristy at Caffeinated Fae. I’m super excited to participate in this (and to have been an avid supporter of it from the beginning)! A topic is provided each week, and Kristy is so welcoming to ideas from others. If you have any ideas for topics, reach out to her through her blog or on Twitter (@caffeinatedfae).
Here’s how it works:
- Link back to this page on Caffeinated Fae.
- If the prompt idea comes from another blog, link to that blog as well.
- Use #FaeFriday when posting to social media so we can all find each other!
- Participate when you can and have fun with the prompt!
It’s #FaeFriday and Kristy’s parents just celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary! That is why the prompt this week is: what are some of your favorite couples that you have read?
- Jamie and Claire from the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon
- James Hook and John Darling from Hook by Gina L. Maxwell
- Khai and Esme from The Bride Test by Helen Hoang
- Lara and Jasmine from Cool for the Summer by Dahlia Adler
- Chloe and Red from Get a Life, Chloe Brown by Talia Hibbert
- Rowan and Neil from Today Tonight Tomorrow by Rachel Lynn Solomon
These are some of the cutest, sweetest couples that I’ve ever read about, and they’re examples of relationship goals. I love that they’re realistic: they have problems, they go through them together, they support each other as they grow as individuals and as a couple, and most importantly, they respect each other.
What are some of your favorite book couples?
Categories: Fae Friday