Fae Friday is an awesome new weekly post created by Kristy at Caffeinated Fae. I’m super excited to participate in this (and to have been an avid supporter of it from the beginning)! A topic is provided each week, and Kristy is so welcoming to ideas from others. If you have any ideas for topics, reach out to her through her blog or on Twitter (@caffeinatedfae).
Here’s how it works:
- Link back to this page on Caffeinated Fae.
- If the prompt idea comes from another blog, link to that blog as well.
- Use #FaeFriday when posting to social media so we can all find each other!
- Participate when you can and have fun with the prompt!
We’re a little more than halfway through the year and that is why this week’s prompt is: What has been some of your favorite books this year?
I’ve read some really great books this year, so it’s obviously going to be hard to pick just a few to highlight. Instead, I think I’m going to pick one for each month! Here goes:
- January — Beach Read by Emily Henry.
- February — A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas.
- March — Act Your Age, Eve Brown by Talia Hibbert.
- April — The Bride Test by Helen Hoang.
- May — The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt.
- June (so far) — House of Hollow by Krystal Sutherland.
What are some of your favorite books from this year?
Categories: Fae Friday