Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
This week, we get a love freebie! Instead of going for the obvious and listing some of my favorite romance books, I want to go off the beaten path a little. So I’m going to be talking about my favorite FANTASY books that feature amazing romances. Here’s what I came up with:
- The Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas
- To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo
- A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
- The Crown of Shards series by Jennifer Estep
- The Wolf and the Woodsman by Ava Reid
- The Lost Legends by Cait Marie
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- This Poison Heart by Kalynn Bayron
- The Once and Future Witches by Alix E. Harrow
- Malice by Heather Walter
What are some of your favorite fantasy books featuring swoon-worthy romances?
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday