I’ve really missed doing Friday Favorites, and since no one was currently hosting it, Cait @ Functionally Fictional decided to jump into the gap. Each week, she provides a prompt, and I get to talk about my favorite books that fit the topic. Feel free to join in – the more the merrier!
We all read books where there’s relationships that we fall in love with. This week I’m talking about some of my all-time favorite ships:
- Shillip from The Nihryst series by Cait Marie — I absolutely adore these two, and threatened Cait with ill wishes if any harm befell my boys over the course of this series.
- Hook and Darling from Hook by Gina L. Maxwell — these two are the best and most adorable couple in the whole world. Fight me.
- Audrey Rose and Thomas from the Stalking Jack the Ripper series by Kerri Maniscalco — a slow-burn romance that I was all about! I was seriously pulling so hard for these two.
- Olive and Adam from The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood — despite how different these two were, I loved what they had and was absolutely shipping them from early on.
- Stella and Michael from The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang — okay, who am I kidding, I love all the ships in Helen Hoang’s books. The characters are all so perfectly matched that I couldn’t wait for a HEA.
- Feyre and Rhys from ACOTAR by Sarah J. Maas — these two are ultimate relationship goals, and I loved everything about them!
Who are your favorite ships?
Categories: Friday Favorites