Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
This week’s topic is book with my favorite trope or theme, courtesy of Allona @ raincheckandread. I’m definitely a sucker for various tropes (who isn’t?), but fake dating is definitely high up on my list. Here’s some of my favorite books featuring fake dating:
- The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren
- The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood
- The Dating Plan by Sara Desai
- Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert
- Rent a Boyfriend by Gloria Chao
- Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
- The Ex Talk by Rachel Lynn Solomon
- The Duke and I by Julia Quinn
What are some of your favorite fake dating books? Let me know so I can add them to my TBR!
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday