Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
Today’s prompt is bookish wishes, and I’ve got a LOT! Since I’m disabled and rely on the library and NetGalley for the majority of my books, it makes it especially hard to access some indie books, or those that aren’t available on NetGalley (or those I get declined for). You can find the link to my Amazon wishlist here. And the top ten books I’d love to own from my wishlist (with links to their Goodreads summary):
- The Mermaid and the Bear by Ailish Sinclair
- The Life and Crimes of Hoodie Rosen by Isaac Blum
- Bone Weaver by Aden Polydoros
- The Ghosts of Rose Hill by R.M. Romero
- Master of One by Jaida Jones and Dani Bennett,
- Evermore Academy: Winter by Audrey Grey
- Master of Sorrows by Justin Call
- Kings of the Wyld by Nicholas Eames
- This Rebel Heart by Katherine Locke
- Of Thorns and Beauty by Elle Madison and Robin D. Mahle
Have you read any of these?
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday