I’ve really missed doing Friday Favorites, and since no one was currently hosting it, Cait @ Functionally Fictional decided to jump into the gap. Each week, she provides a prompt, and I get to talk about my favorite books that fit the topic. Feel free to join in – the more the merrier!
This is a fun topic for me, since I don’t get to see bisexual characters on the page as often as gay or lesbian characters. And since I identify as bi, it always makes me especially happy to see my own identity reflected on the page in a positive way. Here’s some of my favorite bisexual characters from books, and hopefully you guys will have some amazing recs!
- Claire Sutherland from Delilah Green Doesn’t Care by Ashley Herring Blake
- Lilah Silver from I Kissed a Girl by Jennet Alexander
- Tanner Scott from Autoboyography by Christina Lauren
- Lara Bodgan from Cool for the Summer by Dahlia Adler
- Dani Brown from Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert
- Soraya from Girl, Serpent, Thorn by Melissa Bashardoust
- August Landry from One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston
- Jane McKeene from Dread Nation by Justina Ireland
- Elle Jones from Written in the Stars by Alexandria Bellefleur
Who are some of your favorite bisexual characters?
Categories: Book Review