I’ve really missed doing Friday Favorites, and since no one was currently hosting it, Cait @ Functionally Fictional decided to jump into the gap. Each week, she provides a prompt, and I get to talk about my favorite books that fit the topic. Feel free to join in – the more the merrier!
Fall is absolutely my season. I love the chill in the air, the changing leaves, pumpkin everything, apple-picking, even the holidays. So naturally, I also love fall-themed covers. Here’s some book covers that make me think of fall:
- One Dark Window by Rachel Gillig — this one is just kind of dark and spooky and makes me think of spooky season.
- The Witch and the Tsar by Olesya Salnikova Gilmore — the orange makes me thinks of fall foliage.
- Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione — the red on this cover also makes me think of fall leaves.
- Thistlefoot by GennaRose Nethercott — this just has spooky season written all over it.
- What Moves the Dead by T. Kingfisher — this one is another example of spooky season perfection.
- The Jasmine Throne by Tasha Suri — the yellows and oranges on this cover just make me think of autumn.
- Red Seas Under Red Skies by Scott Lynch — the colors on this one just scream autumn.
What books covers make you think of fall?
Categories: Friday Favorites