Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
Today’s list is ten signs you’re a book lover, and it’s based on my own experience as a bookworm.
- You always have a book with you.
- You already have your next book lined up before you’ve finished the current one.
- The people at the library/bookstore know you.
- You can make recommendations for awesome books at the drop of a hat, often drawing from different genres.
- You’ve run out of space on your bookshelves.
- You’ve had to implement a book budget.
- You’re always adding books to your TBR, which may or may not be slowly crushing you.
- You’ve auto-bought a book just because you love other works by the author.
- Finishing a great series gives you a book hangover.
- You can’t watch a TV show or movie based on a book without making comparisons and being outraged if anything is changed.
Did I miss any? Feel free to share!
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday