Top Ten Tuesday used to be a weekly post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, but was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. “It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.” This is definitely something I can understand and want to participate in.
This week’s prompt is supposed to be books that give off summer vibes, but I’m just not feeling that topic. Mainly because summer is my least favorite season, but also because we have some other, more pressing issues.
Instead, I’d rather highlight Pride month, and talk about ten LGBTQ+ books that are on my TBR list!
- The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon
- Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas
- Girl, Serpent, Thorn by Melissa Bashardoust
- Crown of Feathers by Nicki Pau Preto
- The Mermaid, the Witch, and the Sea by Maggie Tokuda-Hall
- These Witches Don’t Burn by Isabel Sterling
- The Henna Wars by Adiba Jaigirdar
- You Should See Me In a Crown by Leah Johnson
- Scavenge the Stars by Tara Sim
- Fiebre Tropical by Juliana Delgado Lopera
I’m sure I’m missing a bunch of awesome reads, so drop some suggestions below!
Categories: Top Ten Tuesday
Leave a Reply