Fae Friday is an awesome new weekly post created by Kristy at Caffeinated Fae. I’m super excited to participate in this (and to have been an avid supporter of it from the beginning)! A topic is provided each week, and Kristy is so welcoming to ideas from others. If you have any ideas for topics, reach out to her through her blog or on Twitter (@caffeinatedfae).
Here’s the rules:
- Link back to this page on Caffeinated Fae.
- If the prompt idea comes from another blog, link to that blog as well.
- Use #FaeFriday when posting to social media so we can all find each other!
- Participate when you can and have fun with the prompt!
Welcome back to another year of #FaeFriday! With it finally being 2021, it’s time to figure out our reading goals for the year! What are some of your reading goals for the year 2021?
I actually made a few reading goals for this year. My bookish goals include:
- Read at least 200 books. Since I read more than that in 2020, this is an entirely realistic goal, so I may have to increase it at some point (hopefully).
- Since I have a tendency to read mainly fantasy, I wanted to read more from other genres. I’m open to trying anything (except horror because I’m a wuss), but I’m looking forward to trying out more romance, historical fiction, mystery/thriller, cookbooks, middle grade, graphic novels, and maybe even some classics.
- I also want to make a dent in reading the books I own. I have a tendency to take out a lot of books from the library, and overlook the books on my bookshelves, but I want to read some of the incredible books that I’ve been collecting (and ignoring).
What are your 2021 reading goals?
Categories: Fae Friday